Fast. Convenient. Secure.
We work hard to provide our members with the financial tools they need to achieve the goals in life that matter. With more members utilizing our online and mobile banking services, we thought you deserved a full functionality site that is packed with powerful features that makes it easy for you to securely and conveniently manage just about all of your financial business with us.
Manage your money on the go
Our at-your-fingertips Online Branch allows you to access to your TEGFCU account anytime, anywhere you have internet access.
- Review your account balances and transactions
- Apply for a loan
- Deposit checks from your mobile device
- Pay bills with Bill Pay
- Update your personal information
- Transfer Money
- Pay Bills and People
- View or print eStatements
- Download transaction history into Excel, Quicken, Quickbooks, Microsoft OFX.
- Set up alerts for your accounts
- Manage your budget with MoneyDesktop
Our favorite features include:
- Easy Navigation makes on-the-go banking better than ever
- One convenient login to see all of your primary and joint accounts
- Enhanced security with new Secure Access Code login process and Device Registration capability with the option of a Touch ID Login
- Personalize your homepage by selecting, nicknaming and reordering the accounts you want to see
- Travel Notification is an easy way to submit an alert online to avoid your debit or credit card from being blocked
- Enhanced Alert notifications
- Quick Actions allow you to swiftly transfer money, pay a bill, or apply for a loan
- Find your most important data fast with Improved Search
- Online Services lets you quickly access your online activity by viewing your entire online banking profile
We have added some exciting new payment options:
Member to Member: Transfer funds to a TEG credit union member
Person to Person: Make direct payments to people outside the credit union from your existing debit card. It’s an easy, secure and convenient alternative to cash and checks. All you need to pay the babysitter, lawn service or your lunch date is their cell phone number or email address, to send the money to their debit card
Take Control of Your Finances with MoneyDesktop.
TEG offers MoneyDesktop as a free online banking feature. With MoneyDesktop, you can manage your budget, track expenses, see all of your accounts in one place, and more.
Learn How to Manage Account Preferences
Welcome to Your Homepage
Important Account Information
Joint Account Holders
Currently, user names are attached to the primary account holder. You can verify who the primary is on your account by logging in to our current online banking and seeing whose name is next to the Welcome at the top of the screen, or by looking at who your monthly statement is addressed to. With the new online banking, the primary account holder will maintain their existing user name. The joint account holder will need to create their own user name and password by selecting “New User” on the login page.
Please note: The home screen will give you an overview of all of your primary and joint accounts at TEG in a comprehensive list with available balances in one place.
If you have multiple accounts, they will now all display under one user name. Therefore, please select one user name from the multiple user names that you currently have.
Business Account Holders
With the new online banking, your business account will be linked by your Employee Identification Number (EIN) if applicable. If you also have a personal account, it will be linked by your Social Security Number. Each type of account will need a separate user name and password. If you do not currently have an EIN, your account will be linked via your Social Security Number and the home screen will show both your business and personal account information.
Cross Account Access
If you had previously authorized cross account transfers which enabled you to transfer funds from your account to other eligible TEG FCU accounts, please note that after the October 17 conversion, only Call24 Phone Banking will be automatically available for cross account transfers.
You will need to reestablish your cross accounts in the new Online Banking system by linking accounts using the new Member to Member transfer feature.