Get the best of both worlds with a credit card from TEG: trustworthy local service and the purchasing power of Mastercard! With our Platinum Credit Cards, you'll enjoy low rates and great benefits.
Introductory APR for first 6 months and low standard rates thereafter
No Added Fees
No annual or balance transfer fees
Pre-set payment skips in January and June help to free up some cash
What’s more important to you?
With 3 amazing options, get the low-rate card that's right for you.
Get a Platinum Mastercard
Best for when you often carry a balance and want the security of a lower rate
“Great financial institution to deal with. My personal experiences with them have been fantastic, to say the least.”
Platinum Rewards Card Program
With our Platinum Rewards Mastercard, it’s easy to earn great rewards like cash back, travel, merchandise, and gift cards!
- Earn 1 point for every $1 in net purchases made
- Get 5,000 bonus points when you spend $250 in the first 90 days
- Redeem your credit card rewards points or check your points balance at CURewards
Build or rebuild your credit today when used responsibly!
- Real Credit Card
- No Annual Fee
- Manage Your Account Online
A Secured Mastercard requires a refundable deposit in exchange for a credit limit. Upon approval of your application, you’ll be notified of the security deposit amount required for your account. Once you have made your deposit to secure your credit card you will receive your card in 2-3 weeks. It’s that easy!
What are some security features?
Mastercard’s protection and security features include:
- e-Commerce protection
- Liability protection
- Transaction alerts
- ATM pin
- EMV (Chip technology)
What happens if my card is lost or stolen?
Need to report a lost or stolen card? Call 845-452-7323.
Don’t worry, Mastercard’s zero liability protection makes sure you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges, as long as you used reasonable care to protect your card from being lost or stolen and you promptly report its loss or theft.
What is Payment Assurance?
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes when you get TEG’s payment assurance. You can purchase our credit card insurance at an affordable rate that is applied to your credit card’s outstanding balance each month. This helps protect you and your loved ones from being responsible for your credit card payments should you experience a catastrophic event such as an accident or illness:
- LifePlus Disability & Unemployment Life Plus
- Transitional Life Plus
- Involuntary Unemployment
How do I receive a bi-yearly skip-a-pay?
As long as you have not used 95% of your limit and have not been late 3 times in the last 12 months you are eligible. So just continue to make on-time payments and take advantage of our skip-a-pays.
How do I earn rewards?
Each time you use your Platinum Rewards Mastercard, you can earn points with every purchase big or small. Pay in person or online for common transactions such as purchases, dining, and travel and watch your points grow over time. You’ll earn one Reward Point for each dollar of purchases. Please note: cash advances do not earn rewards.
How do I redeem rewards earnings?
What kind of rewards can I expect with this credit card rewards program?
You can redeem your points for anything from merchandise, to travel, to gift cards to to cash back, and more.
Do my points expire?
They’re good for three (3) years from the month they’re earned. So there’s plenty of time to use your points.
What is the difference between a Platinum Credit Card and a Secured Mastercard?
- A Platinum Credit Card comes with the rates, fees, terms, and conditions listed above. A Secured Credit Card is a streamlined credit card option for individuals who are looking to improve their credit score.
- With a Secured Credit Card, you can build or rebuild your credit resting in the knowledge that it’s a real credit card with no annual fee. For added convenience, take advantage of online account management.
- Once you apply and your application is approved, you’ll receive a notification of the amount of your required refundable deposit. In exchange for this deposit, you’ll receive a credit limit. You’ll have your card within 2 to 3 weeks of making your deposit payment.