Welcome to our website.
You are using an official TEG Federal Credit Union system, which may be used only for authorized purposes. TEG Federal Credit Union may monitor and audit the usage of this system, and all persons are hereby notified that the use of this system constitutes consent to such monitoring and auditing. Unauthorized attempts to upload information and/or change information on this website are strictly prohibited and are subject to prosecution under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and Title 18 U.S.C. Sec. 1001 and 1030.
The term ‘TEG Federal Credit Union’ or ‘TEG FCU’ or ‘TEG’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Commerce Street, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
How does TEG Federal Credit Union provide accessible services on the web to individuals with special access needs?
TEG Federal Credit Union works hard to make sure that everyone who wants to use TEG Federal Credit Union’s online website can do so, and have a positive experience. We do this in various ways, including:
- Making links on our website descriptive and providing alternative text to help people using assistive technology such as screen reader software.
- We consider accessibility when we design features or pages on our website.
- We increase the contrast between fonts and backgrounds to make pages on our website easier to read.
- We make our website easier to navigate without using a mouse.
TEG Federal Credit Union welcomes feedback from users regarding the way our company provides services to persons with disabilities. Customer service representatives stand ready to assist persons with disabilities in relation to any feedback or complaints they may have. If necessary, the feedback or complaint may be escalated to designated individuals within the Customer Service department or other employees of TEG Federal Credit Union who will work with the user to address his or her concerns. TEG Federal Credit Union will promptly respond to and address all complaints that it receives.
On February 11, 2019, all Web pages at https://www.tegfcu.com conform to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 at https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/. Level AA conformance.
- The technologies that this content “uses but does not rely upon” is: CSS 2.0, JPG, PNG, and SVG.
- The user agents, including assistive technologies, that this content has been tested with can be found at http://volum8.com/ada/
- Please note: Third party components and media that deviate from the Level AA WCAG guidelines, and are not hosted by TEG Federal Credit Union, are excluded from the assistive technology experience. If you need assistance with embedded media or a specific component found on the site, please contact us.
- TEG Federal Credit Union reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the TEG FCU website and online secured services are offered.
- You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and additional terms. Your continued use of the TEG Federal Credit Union website and online services constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
- In no event shall TEG Federal Credit Union be liable for any lost data, use, profits, savings, goodwill, or indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising out of or relating to your use or your inability to use information contained in this website. Your sole remedy for any damages related to the use of this website or information downloaded from this website is to discontinue use of this website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Unless otherwise indicated in this site, the pages, screens, text, logos, images, graphics, sound, information and materials available through this site (“the information and materials available through this site”) are the property of TEG Federal Credit Union, its affiliates or their respective licensors and are protected by applicable copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property laws.
- You may not copy, display, distribute, download, license, modify, publish, broadcast, repost, reproduce, reuse, sell, transmit, modify, use to create a derivative work, or use for any public or commercial purpose any of the information and materials available through this site without the express written permission of TEG Federal Credit Union. This includes through e-mail or other electronic means. You may, however, download the information and materials available through this site to a computer or print out a hard copy for your personal reference if you do not remove any copyright or other notices contained therein. Also, we encourage you to tell others how to access the information and materials directly through this site.
- You should send requests for our express written permission to any exception to this rule to [email protected].
It is possible to contract a computer virus or other malicious code by using the Internet or materials downloaded from it. TEG Federal Credit Union does not guarantee that this site or any of the information and materials available through this site will be virus or problem free, and we disclaim liability (if any) for viruses and similar problems. We attempt to keep our site virus free, but cannot assure you that our efforts will be successful.
LOAN APPLICATION AND SERVICING PROCESS
- TEG Federal Credit Union is an online financial service provider that facilitates certain credit decisions for members based on their past credit history and current financial performance. We understand that you expect privacy, confidentiality and security for your financial transactions. We collect and use information about you only when we reasonably expect it is necessary to complete and process your loan application. We ask for information such as contact information (like name, address, phone number, etc.), unique identifiers (like social security number and date of birth) and financial information (like income amount) for specific business purposes in evaluating your loan request.
- We request and use information obtained from national consumer credit reporting companies to further evaluate your loan application. At this time, we use information obtained from Equifax, TransUnion and Experian.
- We provide training to our employees, which stress the importance of maintaining confidentiality of accounts. We maintain certain security standards to deter unauthorized access to confidential information about you. The integrity of our information is tested on a routine basis to validate and improve the protection we offer.
- At times, it may be necessary that we share information about you with a party outside the TEG Federal Credit Union or affiliated entities, such as a vendor that we hire for support services. These vendors agree to safeguard any confidential information obtained and must abide by applicable law.
- We do not disclose specific information about your accounts to parties outside our credit union and affiliated entities for their independent use unless:
- You ask that we provide information or authorize its release.
- The information is necessary so we may complete a transaction you initiated.
- The disclosure is required or permitted by law.
- The information is provided to an established national credit-reporting agency.
- You ask that we provide information or authorize its release.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Content is subject to change without notice and is made as timely as possible.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials available through this site are provided “AS IS” and with all faults. Content may include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, and out-of-date information.
- You agree that this site and the information and materials available through this site are for informational purposes only and do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any security, even if a specific security is referenced in this site or in any website linked to this site.
- The use of any and all materials contained in this website is at your own risk.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- To provide you with greater access of information, we may provide links to non-TEG Federal Credit Union companies, such as mortgage companies or insurance companies. TEG FCU is not responsible for the content of the alternate website and cannot guarantee the relevance, timeliness, or accuracy of the materials provided by other agencies or organizations.
- TEG FCU does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction. Privacy and security policies of non-TEG FCU websites may differ from those practiced by TEG FCU. We do not control any of these sites and are not responsible for the privacy or security in these sites. While we hope these organizations join us in respecting your privacy, and while we do attempt to monitor these sites to maintain our high standards, we offer these links only as a convenience to our members. If you choose to link to one of these sites, we strongly suggest that you review their privacy statement, especially prior to entering any non-public personal information.
- TEG Federal Credit Union welcomes links to its site. You are free to create a link to TEG Federal Credit Unions’ website as long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by TEG Federal Credit Union.
- Also, we request a courtesy notification, via e-mail to [email protected], in advance of your link to our site.
REVOCATION OF ACCESS AUTHORIZATION
- TEG Federal Credit Union reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to revoke any or all access and use authorizations granted to site visitors at any time, without notice.
- TEG Federal Credit Union may also terminate or suspend your access to TEG Federal Credit Union Online Banking for inactivity, which is defined as failing to log into a particular service for an extended period of time, as determined by TEG Federal Credit Union.
- Upon termination of TEG Federal Credit Union Online Banking, your right to use these services immediately ceases.
- If you have questions or comments about this policy, please contact [email protected].
GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION
- You agree that:
- You knowingly, voluntarily and irrevocably:
- Consent, for yourself and in respect of your property, to the exclusive jurisdiction of these courts.
- Waive any immunity or objection, including any objection to personal jurisdiction or the laying of venue or based on the grounds of forum non conveniens, which you may have from or to the bringing of the dispute in such jurisdiction.
- Waive any personal service of any summons, complaint or other process that may be made by any other means permitted by the State of Pennsylvania.
- Waive any right to trial by jury.
- Agree that any such dispute shall be decided by court trial without a jury.