The Supervisory Committee is here to support our members.
If you observe any irregularities or have an issue that management could not resolve to your satisfaction, contact us and we will review your concerns and the appropriateness of management’s response. Please do not include any personally identifiable information in your communication such as account numbers, etc. We will request that, if needed, in our follow-up communication with you. Email: Supervisory@tegfcu.com
Brian KaleySupervisory Committee Chairman
- Supervisory Committee Chairman, Brian Kaley's career includes hospital administration as well as positions in county and state government. Brian and his wife Joanne reside in the Town of LaGrange and have been TEG members since the early 1980’s.
Ann BoehmCommittee Member
- Ann has been a member of the Supervisory Committee since 1985. She worked for Dutchess County for 42 years, first as an Auditor in the Comptroller’s Office then as Jail Business Manager. She retired in 2005.
Joe LombardiCommittee Member
- Retired Arlington High School teacher and Adjunct Instructor at Dutchess Community College. Member of the Supervisory Committee at TEG Federal Credit Union since the early 90's.
Victoria NamethCommittee Member
- Vicki has been a member of the TEG Supervisory Committee since the 1980's. She brought the credit union to the Hyde Park Central School district, where she taught for 35 years. She has been a TEG member since the early 1970's.
- An attorney at law since 1998, he is presently the Founder & Principal at the Law Offices of Raymond P. Raiche. Ray also serves on the BODs and as Legal Counsel of The Italian Center in Poughkeepsie and the Southern Dutchess Country Club in Beacon. Ray has lived in Dutchess County for his entire life and currently resides in Fishkill with his wife and three children.