Board of Directors
The Board establishes loan and savings policies and directs the affairs of the credit union. Our Board members are:
Walter V. Behrman, Jr.Chairman of the Board
- Walter has served on the Board of Directors for the past 27 years and has been Chairman since 1998. He previously served as Vice Chairman of the Board. He currently serves on the following committees: Personnel, Budget, Scholarship, By-law, ALCO, as well as serving as an ad-hoc member for all committees. Walter retired in 2001 from being an English Teacher at Arlington High School after 31 years and is a Board Member for the Arlington Education Foundation.
Andrew KrayewskyVice Chairman of the Board
- Andrew serves as Controller of Dutchess Beer Distributors, a position he has held since 1993. In this position he is responsible for all aspects of accounting. Prior to joining Dutchess Beer Distributors Andrew served as Assistant Controller at Chelsea Homes for six years. He is a graduate of Ulster County Community College with an Associates of Applied Science in Business Administration and Associates of Applied Science for Liberal Arts. He resides in New Paltz, NY.
Barbara HoganSecretary of the Board
- Barbara joined the Board of Directors in 1997. Prior to that, she served on TEG’s Supervisory Committee from 1984 through 2001. She is currently a member of the Budget and Security Committees. Barbara was an original member of the Dutchess County Employees Credit Union and served as Treasurer. She became a member of TEG when several credit unions merged in 1976. Barbara retired from Dutchess County Government as Dutchess County Deputy Comptroller after nearly 38 years of service.
Rebekah Garcia-StevensBoard Member
- Rebekah has worked for Quark Software, Inc. since 2001. She currently serves as the Director of Technical Services, North America, and is responsible for maintaining and overseeing North American Technical Services to maximize pre-sales efforts. She is a Certified Project Manager (PMP) and a graduate of the School of Visual Arts with a B.F.A. in Graphic Design. Rebekah is a member of the Latinos in Information Sciences and Technology Association as well as other professional networking groups. She resides in Poughkeepsie, NY, with her husband and daughter.
Joshua StrattonBoard Member
- Josh is an independent financial consultant with LPL Financial (Member FINRA/SIPC). He began his career locally in 2007 after graduating with a Bachelor of Science from Syracuse University. He also holds various professional designations. In addition to his professional duties, he serves as a board member of the Community Action Partnership for Dutchess County, the Syracuse Alumni Rowing Association and is President of the Hudson River Rowing Association. Josh also serves as an assistant rowing coach at Marist College. Josh was raised in Hyde Park where he attended Roosevelt High and has two children.
Joseph CorriganBoard Member
- A member of TEG for over 40 years, Joe joined the Board in 2002. He is currently the Chairperson of the Security Committee and a member of both the Scholarship and Policy Review Committees. Prior to his retirement, he served as Principal of both Wappingers Junior High School and John Jay High School as well as Assistant Superintendent of Administration for Wappingers Central School District. Joe returned from retirement as the interim Assistant Superintendent during the 2012/2013 school year. He is currently on the Board of Trustees of the Mount Gulian Society and also served on the Grinnell Library BOD for 18 years.
- Frank has been a TEG member for over 40 years. After working in higher education administration for over 30 years, Frank retired in 2003 from Dutchess Community College. He has owned and operated La Rose Tax Services (a tax return preparation business) for over 38 years. Since retiring, he keeps himself busy spending time with his wife and their 3 grandsons, as well as gardening, and working around the house.
- With 14 years of experience in the financial sector, Paul retired from Bank of America in 2016. Currently, Paul shares his knowledge and expertise as a process design consultant, as well as an adjunct professor at Dutchess Community College. Paul and his wife love the Hudson Valley, and have lived in Poughkeepsie for over 30 years. He is an amateur photographer and has served as Treasurer for Boy Scouts of America Troop 3040 since 2010.
Edward W. HotalingBoard Member
- Ed taught Business Education for thirty three years retiring in 2012. He has been a TEG member since the 1990's. Ed has served on the Supervisory Committee since 2004, serving as Chairman for the last six years.
The Credit Union’s Board of Directors is charged with overseeing the operations of the Credit Union and setting goals that they would like to see Management and Staff accomplish. The Board is comprised of volunteers that are elected by the members of the Credit Union, at the Annual Meeting. The Board also has the responsibility of appointing the Supervisory Committee.