As the COVID-19 public health situation keeps evolving, we would like to thank you for your flexibility and patience during this time as we respond to the latest updates.
Please be aware that we will be temporarily closing our Beekman branch, effective Wednesday, March 25, 2020. The ATM at this location will still be available for use.
We will remain open to serve you by drive-up only during normal business hours. Our College Center location will remain open allowing one member inside the branch at a time.
TEG Federal Credit Union understands that many of our members are experiencing financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 crisis. We are committed to working with our borrowers who are having difficulty making their loan payments.
Skip-A-Pay Program: If your income has been effected by coronavirus and want to see if your loan is eligible for a skip-a-pay please contact us by clicking here.
Mortgage Relief: In order to be considered for a 90-day forbearance or payment modification, you must first let us know about your circumstances and how you are impacted. Deferment is not automatic. Please contact us by clicking here.
Commercial Loans: If you are interested in talking to someone about a commercial loan/line of credit forbearance as related to the COVID-19 crisis please email BusinessLoans@tegfcu.com. Be sure to include your name, email, primary phone number and business address. Please do not include sensitive personal information.
Here is some important information to help you continue to manage your banking:
- -Our fully staffed Solution Center is available 8 am-7 pm Monday-Friday and 9 am-2 pm Saturdays. Just call 845-452-7323.
- -Our website is also a great resource, many of our applications can be completed online and our representatives can also be reached via our contact form.
- -A variety of services are available 24/7. You can always access your accounts, pay bills, make loans payments and transfer money to other accounts using online banking or your TEG mobile banking app at any time. Please call us if you need help setting these up.
- -Call 845-790-6699, to use Call24 to access your account information via telephone. You can check balances, transfer funds, and hear your most recent transactions.
- -Please be aware we are starting to see an increase in phishing and scam attempts. Don’t click on online sources you don’t know or respond to e-mails from unfamiliar senders offering information or products related to the pandemic. They could be aimed at stealing your identity or downloading viruses to your computers or devices.
Our focus is and will continue to be serving you. We will remain vigilant and prepared to act if needed, and will maintain open communications with our membership. We would also like to reassure you that your funds are safe and secure under the NCUA despite the market volatility and general COVID-19 concerns.
Thank you for your continued trust and support as we all navigate these uncertain times. TEGFCU is your partner and we will strive to meet all your financial needs. We are dedicated to work with our members to help those who are being adversely impacted by the current conditions.