What makes credit unions different from banks? You
Would you like to volunteer your time to help people reach their financial goals and dreams?
We are currently looking to fill two seats: one Board of Director and one Supervisory Committee member.
By volunteering, you can help TEG Federal Credit Union continue to grow and succeed. Our Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee Members represent the interests of you, our member-owners, and work with the management team to monitor the operations, mission, goals and vision of the credit union while guiding us toward a brighter future.
If you would like to be more involved with your credit union, we ask that applicants meet all of the following qualifications:
• Must have membership in good standing with TEG FCU
• At least 18 years of age
• Cannot be a paid employee of the credit union.
• Cannot have an immediate family member that is a paid employee of the credit union.
• Must be willing to accept an initial 1 year term then would need to submit a statement of qualifications and biographical information that would be used by the nominating committee and provided to the membership for re-election at the next Annual Meeting
• Available for all monthly and occasional special meetings
Please send completed application and resume to email@example.com or mail to TEG Federal Credit Union/Marketing, 1 Commerce St, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603. For more information contact President & CEO, Ron Flaherty, at (845) 452.7323 x1233.