When you establish a business relationship with us, you get the advantage of our outstanding personal service, competitive rates, and valuable resources.
Commercial Loans: If you are interested in talking to someone about a commercial loan/line of credit forbearance as related to the COVID-19 crisis please email Businessloans@tegfcu.com. Be sure to include your name, email, primary phone number and business address. Please do not include sensitive personal information.
Every business owner needs a strong partner with a foundation in the local business community who can provide the products and services you count on to help your business grow.
Eligible Business Types:
- Sole Proprietorship/DBA (Doing Business As)
- Subchapter “S” Corporation
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Business accounts are available to eligible businesses located in Dutchess, Orange, or Ulster County, and registered to do business in the State of New York.
- The business must maintain one share ($5.00) in a primary savings as a condition for membership.
- All Officers & Authorized Signers must be present at account opening. If not available special arrangements must be made to have all documents required to open the account notarized.
Working for Your Business
Every business owner needs a strong partner with a foundation in the local business community who can provide the products and services you count on to help your business grow. We take the time to understand the needs and trends of many industries and find methods that are right for you. We look forward to providing you with safe and sound business solutions, please contact us today!
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BY BUSINESS TYPE
We do not offer business membership to the following business types: companion, escort and dating services; massage parlors; sexual encounter clubs and organizations; drug paraphernalia sales; cannabis-related businesses; lotteries or raffles; businesses dealing with the occult (e.g., psychics); pornographic material; pyramid schemes, multi-level sales, etc.; check cashing stores; issuer, seller or redeemer of money orders and traveler’s checks; currency exchange business; currency dealers; convenience store, gas station or private postal service that provides wire services through Western Union or provides check cashing services; funds transfer services (e.g., wire services); casinos and card clubs; offshore corporations and banks located in tax and/or secrecy havens; and any business engaged in illegal practices.