At TEG, we pride ourselves on being more than just a financial institution. We’re a caring team committed to one another and to our members! TEG has offices located in Poughkeepsie, Fishkill, Beekman, Wappingers Falls, Newburgh and Hyde Park. We believe in making a difference for each other, our members, and our communities.
TEG offers an excellent benefits package for full-time and part-time employees:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus program based on achievement of company goals
- Monthly branch sales incentive program
- Employee rewards and recognition program
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay program
- Health and dental benefits (full-time only)
- Vision plan
- 401k plan
- Defined benefit pension plan fully funded by TEG
- Retiree health benefit plan
- Employer-provided life insurance & disability plans (full-time only)
- AFLAC supplemental benefits, which includes an accident plan, a cancer plan, and a supplemental disability plan
- Health & dependent care flexible spending account plans
- Employee referral program with bonus
- Employee discounts on loans and reduced/no fees on other credit union products and services
- Tuition assistance
Come join our progressive, growing team and see what the TEG difference is truly about!
TEG Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.
TEG Federal Credit Union’s Pay Transparency Policy: TEG Federal Credit Union shall refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants. An exception exists where the employee or applicant makes the disclosure based on information obtained in the course of performing his or her essential job functions. This policy is not intended to restrict an employee’s right to discuss, or act together to improve, wages, benefits and working conditions with co-workers or in any way restrict employees’ rights under the National Labor Relations Act.