At TEG, you’re sure to find a loan that meets your needs at a great low rate that you can afford. Purchasing your dream home or refinancing your existing home has never been easier!
Whether you are looking for a traditional mortgage or need something a little outside the box, our lending experts will go the extra mile to find the financing that is right for you.
In order to apply, you must either be a current member or become a member prior to closing. TEG FCU Membership is open to all who live, work or worship in Dutchess, Orange or Ulster county in NY and their immediate family. In addition, if you are purchasing a primary residence in one of these counties you are eligible for membership.
Why Choose TEG for Financing?
- Competitive Rates and Closing Costs – As a not-for-profit credit union, we provide the same services as big banks, but since we return our profits to our members, we generally offer better terms on our loans.
- FREE Pre-Approvals
- Local, In-House Processing & Underwriting – Our commitment to service sets us apart. We handle most of our loans from start to finish ensuring the job gets done right and quickly.
- No Junk Fees – TEG does not increase your closing costs with unnecessary charges. There is:
|No Application Fee||No Underwriting Fee|
|No Origination Fee||No Mortgage Rate Lock Fee|
|No Broker Fee||No Commitment Fee|
|No Processing Fee||No Administrative Fee|
|No Miscellaneous Fee||No Wire Transfer Fee|
|No Document Preparation Fee|
- Conventional Fixed-Rate Mortgages (terms 10 to 30 years)
- FHA, VA, and USDA Mortgages
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Mortgages
- Moving On Loan – A unique loan product to help underwater homeowners. It combines a mortgage for the new home with an unsecured personal loan, so they can pay off the negative equity balance that may remain from the sale of their current home.
- 80/10/10 PMI Alternative Mortgages – TEG is one of the few financial institutions offering an 80-10-10 mortgage product that can help the home buyer with a 10% down payment avoid paying PMI.
- Rehab Loans – Including 203K Streamline, 203K Full, and FNMA HomeStyle.
- Portfolio Loans – For mortgages that don’t meet traditional secondary market standards, TEG will look at the big picture and may still be able to provide a solution.
- The Single Close Construction Loan – Conveniently provides construction funds and then converts to permanent mortgage financing when the building process is completed.
- Residential Lot Loans
NMLS Registry List
NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry) is the system of record for all federal registrations required of federally regulated mortgage loan originators. All TEG personnel who originate mortgage or home equity loans are required to be registered in the NMLS system and have been issued an NMLS number. Consumers can go to http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/ to obtain information on financial institutions and individual mortgage loan officers.
See our list of mortgage loan originators:
|Matthew D. Bannan||NMLS # 404022|
|Beverly S. Bates||NMLS # 504741|
|Michael Bethel||NMLS # 8029|
|Ashley Chan||NMLS # 754565|
|Theresa L. Dykman||NMLS# 556461|
|Sharon Farrell||NMLS # 539590|
|Jacqueline (Jackie) J. Fellin||NMLS # 539592|
|Cori Hicks||NMLS # 1212782|
|James Elliot Lentz||NMLS # 539596|
|Patricia A. Lipinski||NMLS # 539598|
|Maryann Maneri||NMLS # 1148512|
|Shalon Yambrick-Morris||NMLS# 1419753|
|Christian Pesano||NMLS # 539600|
|Malinda Pollack||NMLS # 752214|
|Robin Mish||NMLS # 1416659|
|Sharman Riedinger||NMLS # 58577|
|Michelle Rodriguez||NMLS # 1037928|
|Jessica Schoen||NMLS # 22486|
|Stephannie Shad||NMLS # 491504|
|Cory Shapiro||NMLS # 1148510|
|Jeffery B. Shields, Jr.||NMLS # 1466211|
|Shannon L. Shoemaker||NMLS# 741816|
|Heidi Stromberg||NMLS# 1473759|
For assistance or for more information, give us a call at (845) 452-7323 or visit any of our branch locations. We’ll be happy to help you!