TEG Executive Management
Ronald FlahertyPresident & Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Ronald A. Flaherty, also known as Ron, has been Chief Executive Officer and President of TEG Federal Credit Union since January 2012. Mr. Flaherty joined the credit union in 2000. Prior to this, he served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Freeplay Energy USA Inc. in Orangeburg, N.Y
Thomas I. GayChief Financial Officer
- Mr. Tom Gay, has been with TEG since May 1991 in the Accounting department. Prior to his role as CFO, Tom was the Controller. He is originally from New Paltz and currently resides in Ulster County with his wife.
Keith KurmanChief Operating Officer
- Employee since March 2012
Jackie FellinChief Lending Officer
- Employee since November 2009
Peter OlsonChief Information Officer
- Employee since February 2007
Cory ShapiroVice President of Finance
- Employee since April 2010
Alicia LillyVice President of Risk Mitigation & Compliance
- Employee since April 2013
Elaine LacyVice President of Marketing
- Employee since July 2012
Fiona MiceliVice President of Human Resources
- Employee since February 2016
Board of Directors
The Board establishes loan and savings policies and directs the affairs of the credit union. Our Board members are:
Walter V. Behrman, Jr.Chairman of the Board
- Walter has served on the Board of Directors for the past 27 years and has been Chairman since 1998. He previously served as Vice Chairman of the Board. He currently serves on the following committees: Personnel, Budget, Scholarship, By-law, ALCO, as well as serving as an ad-hoc member for all committees. Walter retired in 2001 from being an English Teacher at Arlington High School after 31 years and is a Board Member for the Arlington Education Foundation.
Andrew KrayewskyVice Chairman of the Board
- Andrew serves as Controller of Dutchess Beer Distributors, a position he has held since 1993. In this position he is responsible for all aspects of accounting. Prior to joining Dutchess Beer Distributors Andrew served as Assistant Controller at Chelsea Homes for six years. He is a graduate of Ulster County Community College with an Associates of Applied Science in Business Administration and Associates of Applied Science for Liberal Arts. He resides in New Paltz, NY.
Jesse DoughtyTreasurer of the Board
- Jesse is a New York Certified Public Accountant and owns J.D. CPA P.C.; with over 15 years of public accounting experience. Previously, he was employed by Deloitte & Touche, LLP as a Senior Auditor in Stamford, CT. Jesse holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Pace University. He currently resides in East Fishkill.
Barbara HoganSecretary of the Board
- Barbara joined the Board of Directors in 1997. Prior to that, she served on TEG’s Supervisory Committee from 1984 through 2001. She is currently a member of the Budget and Security Committees. Barbara was an original member of the Dutchess County Employees Credit Union and served as Treasurer. She became a member of TEG when several credit unions merged in 1976. Barbara retired from Dutchess County Government as Dutchess County Deputy Comptroller after nearly 38 years of service.
Frank LaRoseBoard Member
- Frank has been a TEG member for over 40 years and currently serves as Secretary of the Board. He is a member of the Personnel, Retirement and Nominating Committees. After working in higher education administration for over 30 years, Frank retired in 2003 from Dutchess Community College. He has owned and operated La Rose Tax Services (a tax return preparation business) for over 38 years. Since retiring, he enjoys spending time with his 3 grandsons, gardening, and working around the house. He also does volunteer work for the Dorothy E. Albertson Foundation in Pleasant Valley, NY.
Joseph CorriganBoard Member
- Joe has been a member of TEG for over 40 years. He joined the Board in 2002 and is currently the Chairperson of the Security Committee and a member of both the Scholarship and Policy Review Committees. Prior to his retirement, he served as Principal of both Wappingers Junior High School and John Jay High School as well as Assistant Superintendent of Administration for Wappingers Central School District. Joe returned from retirement as the interim Assistant Superintendent during the 2012/2013 school year. He is currently on the Board of Trustees of the Mount Gulian Society and also served on the Grinnell Library Board of Directors for 18 years.
Joshua StrattonBoard Member
- Josh is an independent financial consultant with LPL Financial (Member FINRA/SIPC). He began his career locally in 2007 after graduating with a Bachelor of Science from Syracuse University. He also holds various professional designations. In addition to his professional duties, he volunteers at the Hyde Park United Methodist Church, serves as a board member of the Syracuse Alumni Rowing Association and coaches his son’s soccer and basketball teams. Josh was raised in Hyde Park where he met his wife Charlene. They have two children.
Rebekah Garcia-StevensBoard Member
- Rebekah has worked for Quark Software, Inc. since 2001. She currently serves as the Director of Technical Services, North America, and is responsible for maintaining and overseeing North American Technical Services to maximize pre-sales efforts. She is a Certified Project Manager (PMP) and a graduate of the School of Visual Arts with a B.F.A. in Graphic Design. Rebekah is a member of the Latinos in Information Sciences and Technology Association as well as other professional networking groups. She resides in Poughkeepsie, NY, with her husband and daughter.
Edward W. HotalingInterim Chairman
- Ed taught Business Education for thirty three years retiring in 2012. He has been a TEG member since the 1990's. Ed has served on the Supervisory Committee since 2004, serving as Chairman for the last six years.
- Branch Manager- Commerce Street
- Branch Manager- Hyde Park
- Branch Manager- College Center
- Branch Manager- Route 376, Wappingers Falls
- Branch Manager- Newburgh
- Branch Manager- Route 9, Wappingers Falls
- Branch Manager- Beekman
- Branch Manager- Crystal Run
- Branch Manager- Solution Center