Boost your buying power to drive a newer car with lower maintenance costs, a safer car with 4-wheel drive or a larger car to accommodate your family.
How the Program Works
- Eligible Vehicles: New and used vehicles up to five model years old. All vehicles excluding motorcycles, commercial vehicles and RVs.
- Financing Terms: 24 to 60 months
- Residual Value: Established based on the term of the loan using industry approved guidelines similar to leasing.
- Payments: The difference between what you pay for the vehicle and the residual value is used to determine the principal portion of your payment, which results in a lower monthly payment than conventional financing.
- Options: At any time during your loan term you can sell the vehicle (pay the loan balance including residual value and keep any difference), use the vehicle as a trade-in and the loan balance including residual value is paid as part of the transaction, or keep the vehicle and refinance the loan balance including residual value as a used vehicle loan. At loan maturity, return the vehicle and walk away from the residual value.
Mileage restriction and wear and tear apply.
Advantages over Leasing
- You own the vehicle (titled in your name – not the leasing company’s).
- You can carry the level of personal vehicle insurance you choose versus the level of coverage stipulated by the leasing company in the lease contract.
- You can negotiate the vehicle purchase price like a cash purchase with the dealer.
|Example||Conventional Loan||Payment Saver|
|Loan Term||36 months||36 months|
|Guaranteed Future Value||n/a||$16,500|
* Payments 1-35 are $464.80 with a 36th payment of $16,500 (GFV)
PAY FOR WHAT YOU USE
Similar to a lease but better! No money down, a payment you can afford – up to 40% lower than conventional financing, and your risk of negativity equity is eliminated. Get behind the wheel of your dream vehicle tomorrow!