Your Mortgage Center
Whether you are looking for a traditional mortgage or need something a little outside the box, our lending experts will go the extra mile to find the financing that is right for you.
- Great Rates & Service
- Low Closing Costs
- NO Junk Fees
Mortgage Relief: In order to be considered for a 90-day forbearance or payment modification, you must first let us know about your circumstances and how you are impacted. Deferment is not automatic. Learn more by visiting our Mortgage Assistance Page.
Meet Our Mortgage Loan Officers
Our team of experts are here to help! With extensive knowledge in mortgage lending, we will give you the information and support you need to find the best possible mortgage solution to get the mortgage approval you desire. APPLY TODAY with one of our Mortgage Officers.
Let Us Take a Second Look and Get $50
If you are pre-approved by another lender, TEGFCU would like the opportunity to provide you with our own pre-approval decision, so that you can compare and to thank you for taking a second look we will give you $50.
Today’s Featured Conventional Mortgage & Refinance Rates*
Mortgage Purchase Rates*
|30 Year Fixed||2.750%||2.795%||0.000%|
|20 Year Fixed||2.750%||2.814%||0.000%|
|15 Year Fixed||2.250%||2.330%||0.000%|
Rate & Term Refinance*
|30 Year Fixed||2.875%||2.920%||0.000%|
|20 Year Fixed||2.875%||2.939%||0.000%|
|15 Year Fixed||2.500%||2.581%||0.000%|
NO Junk Fees!
Making a mortgage affordable means not surprising you with extra closing costs. Compare our closing cost to other lenders and Just Say No to Junk Fees. You won’t find them at TEG.
- No Application Fee
- No Origination Fee
- No Broker Fee
- No Processing Fee
- No Underwriting Fee
- No Mortgage Rate Lock Fee
- No Commitment Fee
- No Administrative Fee
- No Wire Transfer Fee
- No Document Preparation Fee
- No Miscellaneous Fee
A Variety of Mortgages for You
- Home Equity Loans & LOCs
- First Time Homebuyer Programs
- Conventional Fixed-Rate Mortgages
- FHA, VA, and USDA Mortgages
- 10 Year First Mortgage with No Closing Costs*
- 80/10/10 PMI Alternative Mortgages
- Jumbo Mortgages
- Rehab Loans
- Portfolio Loans
- Residential Lot Loans
* Borrower is responsible for prepaid items including interest, taxes and insurance if applicable. If loan is paid in full within 36 months, borrower will be responsible to pay $750 in closing cost recapture. An upfront appraisal fee may be required which will be refunded at closing.
First-time Homeowner Grant Program
The 2020 Homebuyer Dream Program Round is now closed.
We are proud to share that we were able to provide 10 members with grants, totaling $145,000. We look forward to assisting more first time homebuyers achieve their dream of homeownership in 2021. The program usually launches during the second quarter of the year and is available to qualified income eligible households who meet eligibility requirements on a first come first serve basis.
Submission requirements include:
- Income documentation for all sources of income for each income earning adult in the household
- Fully-executed Purchase and Sales Contract
- Fully-executed Homebuyer Certification
- Fully-executed Homeownership Counseling Certificate (which is valid for 18 months)