A Variety of Mortgages for You
Whether you are looking for a traditional mortgage or need something a little outside the box, our lending experts will go the extra mile to find the financing that is right for you.
- Great Rates & Service
- Low Closing Costs
- NO Junk Fees
Meet Our Mortgage Loan Officers
We are here to help! With extensive background in mortgage lending, we are committed to helping you find the best possible financial solution. APPLY TODAY with one of our Mortgage Officers.
Conventional Mortgage Rates - Today's Featured Rates*
|30 Year Fixed||3.750%||3.804%||0.000%|
|20 Year Fixed||3.625%||3.699%||0.000%|
|15 Year Fixed||3.250%||3.344%||0.000%|
NO Junk Fees!
Making a mortgage affordable means not surprising you with extra closing costs. Compare our closing cost to other lenders and Just Say No to Junk Fees. You won’t find them at TEG.
- No Application Fee
- No Origination Fee
- No Broker Fee
- No Processing Fee
- No Underwriting Fee
- No Mortgage Rate Lock Fee
- No Commitment Fee
- No Administrative Fee
- No Wire Transfer Fee
- No Document Preparation Fee
- No Miscellaneous Fee
Let Us Take a Second Look and Get $50
If you are pre-approved by another lender, TEGFCU would like the opportunity to provide you with our own pre-approval decision, so that you can compare and to thank you for taking a second look we will give you $50.
Buying new real estate can be exciting yet stressful. Let us take care of the financing for you. We pride ourselves on offering a variety of loan options with great rates and low fees. And since we do our own in-house local decision making, help is just a phone call away.
- Home Equity Loans & LOCs
- First Time Homebuyer Programs
- Conventional Fixed-Rate Mortgages
- FHA, VA, and USDA Mortgages
- 10 Year First Mortgage with No Closing Costs*
- Jumbo Mortgages
- 80/10/10 PMI Alternative Mortgages
- The Single Close Construction Loan with Fixed Rate Locked at Closing
- Long Term Rate Lock up to 9 Months with Free Float Down within 60 Days (Conventional Purchases Only)
- Rehab Loans
- Portfolio Loans
- Residential Lot Loans
Important Tools & Information
* Borrower is responsible for prepaid items including interest, taxes and insurance if applicable. If loan is paid in full within 36 months, borrower will be responsible to pay $750 in closing cost recapture. An upfront appraisal fee may be required which will be refunded at closing.