Invest In Your Future
We can review your current investment program and make recommendations, or we can help you develop a new or more comprehensive investment plan. You can choose from a complete menu of investment opportunities
Mutual Funds (choose from a variety of funds)
Brokerage accounts (general securities, stocks, bonds, and unit investment trusts)
Do you need a financial planner? You may decide to seek help from a professional financial planner if:
- You need experience you don’t possess in certain areas of your finances. For example, a planner can help you evaluate the level of risk in your investment portfolio.
- You don’t feel you have the time to spare to do your own financial planning.
- You have an immediate need or unexpected life event such as a birth, inheritance or major illness.
- You feel that a professional adviser could help you improve on how you are currently managing your finances.
- Your spouse may not be a financially savvy as you are, and want to have someone to turn to if something should happen to you.
The TEG Retirement and Advisory team has built relationships with members based on insightful guidance, mutual respect and trust. We are backed by the resources of LPL Financial, one of the nation’s leading financial services companies. Because LPL Financial has no proprietary products to sell, we have the freedom to offer you a wide range of investment products along with objective financial guidance and investment recommendations.
All information herein has been prepared solely for informational purposes, and it is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or instrument or to participate in any particular trading strategy.
Financial Planning offered through Lexco Wealth Management, a registered investment advisor and a separate entity fro LPL Financial.
Our Retirement and Advisory Services Advisors are available to meet at our Commerce Street (Poughkeepsie) or Route 9 (Wappingers Falls) locations.