Upgraded Online Banking System Login
This information is for your initial (one-time) login after conversion to the new online banking system. This brief process is important because it provides an additional layer of security to your online banking service. After you complete the initial login process, your future login will consist of simply entering your User Name and Password, provided that you have registered your browser.
1. Beginning on Tuesday, October 17, go to the Login box on our website home page (top right of the screen), or on your smartphone or tablet device. To login for the first time after conversion, you will be required to download our upgraded Mobile Banking App from the App Store for Apple devices or the Google Play Store for Android devices, which will be available any time after 9am on October 17.
2. Enter your existing online banking User Name and Password on the login screen.
3. Once logged in, your identity will be further validated with a Secure Access Code (SAC). When you receive your six-digit Secure Access Code, enter it in the access code screen. If the contact information we have on file is inaccurate, you cannot proceed further. Please call us at (845) 452-7323 to update your contact information.
4. You will be asked if you would like to register your device. You must register each device you use for online banking and retain your cookies to avoid repeated authentication.
5. You will then be prompted to change your password.
6. Read and acknowledge that you agree to the conditions of the Online Banking Services Agreement by clicking I Accept. You will be prompted to re-accept all the agreements for the services you use, including Bill Pay, E-statements, Mobile Banking and Remote Check Deposits. Credit card holders will be asked to enter their email address to re-connect their account so that they can see their credit card information online.
7. CONGRATULATIONS! You are now logged into Online Banking with TEG Federal Credit Union.