Caring for our Members
We understand the recent outbreak may cause financial challenges for some of our members and we’re here to help you.
As we continue to deal with COVID-19 (Coronavirus), please know that service to you in this time of uncertainty is our primary focus. To maintain communication with our membership we have created this page to keep you updated on the steps we are taking to ensure business continuity. To this end, please check back often for updates.
Our lobbies are open! (So you can come inside one of our branches or continue to visit us at the drive-up — your choice.) Some things will be a little different, of course, but we’re excited to welcome our members back.
For updated hours and locations, visit: www.tegfcu.com/branches
We're Here to
We understand this outbreak may cause some financial challenges for our members and we’re here to help you during these challenging times.
Rental Assistance Program: Renters impacted by the pandemic can apply to a new COVID Rental Assistance Program. The program will provide direct aid for tenants who lost income due to the COVID-19 pandemic and is funded through the Coronavirus Relief Fund, which is part of the CARES Act. New Yorkers can access program applications here starting on Thursday, July 16.
Skip-a-Pay Program: If your income has been effected by coronavirus and want to see if your loan is eligible for a skip-a-pay please contact us by clicking here.
Mortgage Relief: In order to be considered for a 90-day forbearance or payment modification, you must first let us know about your circumstances and how you are impacted. Deferment is not automatic. If you’re concerned about your ability to make your mortgage payment due to COVID-19 please visit our mortgage assistance page to learn more.
Commercial Loans: If you are interested in talking to someone about a commercial loan/line of credit or mortgage forbearance as related to the COVID-19 crisis please email Businessloans@tegfcu.com. Be sure to include your name, email, primary phone number, business name and address and how your business is experiencing hardship due to the Coronavirus.
With unemployment at a record high and many employers cutting work hours, college graduates have been struggling to...View More
Articles of Interest:
- Credit Union Philosophy
- Support Small Business
- Beware of Coronavirus Scams
- Fun Activities to do at Home with Your Kids
- Financial Do’s and Don’ts during a Pandemic
- Should I Buy a House during a Pandemic?
- Prioritizing Bills during a Financial Crunch
- Working from Home
- The Complete Glossary of Financial Terms Related to COVID-19
- Grandparent Scams
- COVID-19 Resources
- How to Care for your car During a Lockdown
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Resources: Dutchess One Stop
- Webinar: Navigating Your Finances through COVID-19
- How to Protect Your Credit Score during the Coronavirus Pandemic
- 7 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day at Home
- Stay Fit with Household Chores during the Coronavirus Lockdown
- Beware of Scams amid the CARES Act
- The First Steps to take if you can’t Pay Your Mortgage
- How Should I Spend My Stimulus Check?
- House Passes HEROES Act
- Ways to Celebrate Memorial Day during the COVID-19 Lockdown
- Your Complete Guide to Safe and Comfortable Face Covering
- Celebrating Milestones amid the Coronavirus Pandemic