Extended Deadline Update:
Students may now submit applications until May 15, 2020 in order to better accommodate our graduating high school seniors during the COVID-19 pandemic. Since communication with professors and school administrators may be difficult during this time, we have extended the deadline and made some changes to the Joyce A. Betros Scholarship requirements.
All Applicants Must Submit:
- – A completed TEGFCU scholarship application. Click here for the 2020 Scholarship Program Application
- – A non-generic essay focused on this specific scholarship
- – One letter of recommendation
- – High School transcript
- – You may also submit a resume if desired, but it is not required
- – Applications and all documents must be RECEIVED May 15, 2020
- – New: You may submit your completed application and documents by email to email@example.com
- or mail to: TEG Federal Credit Union at 1 Commerce Street Poughkeepsie, NY 12603 Attn:Marketing
Please note: If you already submitted your application, you may use this additional time to make changes to your application and resubmit.
To be considered for the scholarship, please complete the 2020 Scholarship Program Application.