TEG Federal Credit Union will award three $1,000.00 scholarships to graduating high school seniors who have demonstrated academic achievement and community service throughout their high school careers. From time to time TEG may, at its own discretion, add a fourth $1,000 scholarship to be awarded to a student who has demonstrated a commitment to personal excellence.
All Applicants Must Submit:
– A completed TEGFCU scholarship application.
– A non-generic essay focused on this specific scholarship
– One letter of recommendation
– High School transcript
– You may also submit a resume if desired, but it is not required
– Applications and all documents must be RECEIVED May 1, 2021
New: You may submit your completed application and documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to: TEG Federal Credit Union at 1 Commerce Street Poughkeepsie, NY 12603 Attn:Marketing
The scholarship is named in honor of Joyce A. Betros, one of the founding members of the TEG Board of Directors and its scholarship program. Ms. Betros, a dedicated educator, spent 37 years as a teacher in the Wappingers Central School District. She retired from the TEG Board of Directors in April 2012 after 43 years of service.