To say we live in uncertain times is an understatement. As always, and even more so now, as the coronavirus (COVID-19) affects our entire world, TEGFCU is committed to your well-being and that of our employees.
We want to assure you that we are actively monitoring the virus’ developments provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We understand that access to your account(s) is important and we will continue to provide high-quality member service as the situation develops.
Please know that our entire team is actively following the CDC guidelines, including washing hands properly, sanitizing surfaces frequently, mandating employees to stay home if they feel sick, encouraging remote offices, and limiting staff travel between branches. In order to limit person-to-person contact, we strongly encourage members to conduct their banking through digital channels or by using our drive-thrus where available.
Currently, all of our branches will remain open for the convenience of our members, but with limited staff. We are making decisions every day to balance our commitment to serving your needs with our responsibility to support the global effort to contain this coronavirus. We appreciate your patience and understanding if longer wait times occur. We will alert members as soon as possible, should there be any change in any branch availability.
DURING THIS TIME:
- -Our fully staffed Solution Center is available 8 am-7 pm Monday-Friday and 9 am-2 pm Saturdays. Just call 845-452-7323.
- -Our website is also a great resource, many of our applications can be completed online and our representatives can also be reached via our contact form.
- -A variety of services are available 24/7. You can always access your accounts, pay bills, make loans payments and transfer money to other accounts using online banking or your TEG mobile banking app at any time. Please call us if you need help setting these up.
- -Call 845-790-6699, to use Call24 to access your account information via telephone. You can check balances, transfer funds, and hear your most recent transactions.
- -Please be aware we are starting to see an increase in phishing and scam attempts. Don’t click on online sources you don’t know or respond to e-mails from unfamiliar senders offering information or products related to the pandemic. They could be aimed at stealing your identity or downloading viruses to your computers or devices.
ANNUAL MEETING – TO BE RESCHEDULED
At this point, the recommendation is not to have large gatherings. Therefore, we will be postponing our annual meeting currently scheduled for March 26, 2020 to a later date.
Our focus is and will continue to be serving you. We will remain vigilant and prepared to act if needed, and will maintain open communications with our membership. We would also like to reassure you that your funds are safe and secure under the NCUA despite the market volatility and general COVID-19 concerns.
Thank you for your continued trust and support as we all navigate these uncertain times. TEGFCU is your partner and we will strive to meet all your financial needs. We are dedicated to work with our members to help those who are being adversely impacted by the current conditions.