Commerce St. Branch, 1 Commerce Street, Poughkeepsie
We will debunk the mystery behind your Credit Score. Whether you have exceptional credit or more colorful credit, we will help you understand your credit report and explain how to improve your score and earn a better rate.
In this informative session you’ll learn:
- The difference between a credit report and credit score
- What makes up your credit score
- Why your credit score matters
- How to read your credit report
- How you can improve your credit!
After the seminar, loan officers will be available for a complimentary one-on-one review of attendees’ individual credit reports.
Advance registration is required so that we may pull your credit report in preparation for your private assessment.
There is no cost for the class or credit scores. Class size will be limited, and reservations are required by Oct 31.